AMG Glenbrook Pediatrics - Compassionate care for our patients from birth through college.
Our board certified pediatricians and wonderful staff have been providing care for over 25 years. We understand that each patient is unique and strive to provide the best healthcare possible in a friendly, compassionate environment. Our pediatric specialists, Dr. Gries, Dr. Higgins, and Dr. Walsh are members of the medical staff of Advocate Children's Hospital in Park Ridge.
Emergency Information - If you have a medical emergency call 911
- Glenbrook Pediatrics 24 Hour Phone Line: 847.729.6445
- Glenbrook Pediatrics after Hours Paging Service for Doctor on Call: 800.841.9718
- Lutheran General Hospital: 847.723.2210 - 1775 Dempster Street, Park Ridge
Medical Services & Treatments
- Acne diagnosis and management
- Attention Deficit Disorder Consultation & Management
- Care of Chronically Ill Children
- Care of adopted infants and children (domestic and international)
- Comprehensive Collegiate Physicals
- Consultation on Behavorial and Developmental Issues
- Comprehensive Asthma Teaching; Individual Asthma Plans; Asthma Educational Material
- Ear piercing
- Information about new vaccines (i.e., Meningococcal, Prevnar 13, HPV)
- Intravenous fluid in the office in cases of dehydration
- Liquid nitrogen removal of warts
- Repair of lacerations with dermabond
View Schedule of Monthly/Yearly Visits From Birth Through College
Each physician may vary from this schedule at individual visists.
Questions about your Appointment?
Click here to view Frequently Asked Appointment Questions.