Immediate Care and Walk-In Care
When you experience a minor injury or illness or need a physical for work or school, get timely services from Advocate Medical Group's immediate care and walk-in care locations - no appointment needed.
Skilled physicians and other highly regarded medical professionals will give you and your family top-quality health care. Most of our locations offer weekend hours, so you can get treatment when it's most convenient for you.
Should I Choose Immediate, Walk-in or Emergency Care?
Choose an immediate care location if you need urgent medical attention for a minor injury such as a broken ankle or for an illness that doesn't threaten your life.
Visit a walk-in care location if you currently see an Advocate doctor.
Call 911 for emergency care if you or a loved one experience an injury that threatens a life or limb.
Conditions We Treat
- Coughs, colds, fevers
- Earaches, sinusitis, strep throat
- Fractures and athletic injuries
- Gynecological and urinary problems
- Simple wounds and lacerations
- Mild stomach aches
- Minor eye problems and nose bleeds
- Minor skin infections and burns
- Poison ivy
- Respiratory illnesses
- Respiratory illness or flareup of chronic conditions
- Sore throats
- Sprains, strains, or minor broken bones (no compound fractures)
- Sport injuries
For the location hours, phone number and directions, click on the location name listed right of the map.
WIC services are for established patients at that location.