Immediate Care and Walk-In Care
Advocate Medical Group offers immediate care and walk-in care at select locations.
Minor illnesses and injuries can occur any time of the day or week. So when it comes to immediate care, no appointment is necessary.
Physicians and our highly-regarded health care professionals are available in our Immediate Care (IC) and Walk-In Care (WIC) locations to provide you and your family with quality health care. Most locations offer weekend hours and accommodate walk-in patients without an appointment.
Conditions We Treat
- Coughs, colds, fevers
- Earaches, sinusitis, strep throat
- Fractures and athletic injuries
- Gynecological and urinary problems
- Laceration repair and wound care
- Mild stomach aches
- Minor eye problems and nose bleeds
- Minor skin infections and burns
- Poison ivy
- Respiratory illnesses
- Respiratory illness or flareup of chronic conditions
- School or work physicals
- Sore throats
- Sprains, strains, or minor broken bones (no compound fractures)
- Sport injuries
- And much more…
For the location hours, phone number and directions, click on the location name listed right of the map.
WIC services are for established patients at that location.