Niles - Occupational Health and
The Advocate Medical Group - Niles provides quality, accessible and convenient care for patients with non-life threatening illnesses. Services include treatment for minor illnesses and injuries and in-house x-ray and laboratory services to facilitate diagnosis and treatment. We are open seven days a week to provide you and your family convenient, quality medical care.
Niles Immediate Care offers a range of services.
These services include:
- Medical services for minor illnesses and injuries
Visit the immediate care center for treatment for a variety of minor injuries and illnesses.
- Minor injuries, including cuts and burns
- Sprains and bruises
- Broken bones
- Eye injuries
- Flu symptoms
- Sore throats
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea
- Ear aches
- Respiratory and urinary tract infections
- International travel medicine
- Vaccinations and consultations including yellow fever
Location & Hours
7255 North Caldwell
Niles, IL 60714
Monday - Friday: 7:30 AM - 8:00 PM
Saturday - Sunday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM