Advocate Medical Group Occupational Health offers a full range of services including pre-employment exams, physicals, and treatment for work-related illnesses and injuries.
Our board-certified physicians and clinical team deliver exceptional quality of care to guide employees through high-quality, treatment plans. We work with you to provide overall improvement in the health and well-being of employees. Ultimately a healthy workplace is means for a healthy business.
Advocate Occupational Health sites offers a range of services for patients impacted by the workplace environment.
These services include:
- Annual Physicals and Health Screenings
- DOT Post offer and re-certification physicals
- Drug Screenings and Breath Alcohol Testing
- Initial and Follow-Up Injury Treatment
- Return to Work physicals
- OSHA Respirator and other mandated medical surveillance physicals
- Wellness Programs
What to Complete Prior to Your Visit
We ask that you please print and complete the following document and bring it to your appointment.
Locations and Hours